PUR-bonded rubber fibres, coloured EPDM granulate , PUR-bonded
Two-layer structure with compacted heavy-duty effective EPDM layer approx. 11 mm thick and soft basic layer for fall protection; underside with drainage and cable grooves; edges with plug holes, false join every 500 mm on the top. Underside with drainage grooves.
On concrete, asphalt or a compacted crushed stone bed.
Please refer to page 17 of the Impact Protection brochure.
|Safety Tile 1.000 x 500 x 30 mm||approx. 24 kg/m²|
|Safety Tile 1.000 x 500 x 50 mm||approx. 29 kg/m²|
|Safety Tile 1.000 x 500 x 75 mm||approx. 39 kg/m²|
Orders exceeding 100m² can choose from all colours available.
Lead time applies for delivery
Tolerances : Length / Width +/- 1 %
Thickness +/- 2 mm
Advantages of Regupol falling protection and elastic products
- Reliable, uniform falling protection, non-slip properties
- Low-priced, economical
- Long-life, durable, weather-resistant
- Hygienic, low-maintenance, easy to clean
- Permeable to water, quick to dry
- Varied design and application possibilities
- Environmentally friendly
- Quick to install, quick to remove again
- Comprehensive pre- and after-sales service