BSW tatami MARTIAL ARTS MATS – JUDO & MMA
THE MOST SOLD JUDO & MMA MATS WORLDWIDE
BSW tatami MARTIAL ARTS MATS - JUDO & MMATHE MOST SOLD JUDO & MMA MATS WORLDWIDE
BSW tatami & MMA mats have been used worldwide at international championships since 1972, including the Olympic Games, World Championships and European Championships. The mats are phthalate free and are available in numerous traditional and trend colours. The mats are sealed with man-made fabric covers and welded seams, meaning no moisture can damage the foam core. The mats remain firmly in position without the use of joining tape or velcro. BSW Judo & Martial Arts Mats remain fully functional for many years, even under intensive use. The highly abrasion-proof surface prevents wear.
E200 - BSW Tatami Training Mat
- For teaching and training judo and all other grabbing and throwing martial arts
- DIN 18032, Part 2 and DIN 7926: 40 mm standard thickness equates to approx. 75% force reductionule
- approx. 200 kg/m³, softer mats with lower density are available on request
- E 200 compound foam core with specially rated damping properties
Fabric Cover Top and Sides
- BSW tatami rice straw textured vinyl
Tensile Strength: DIN ISO 1421 – 2,200/2,200 N/5 cm
Tear Resistance: DIN 53363 – 200/200 N (5-year guarantee on tear resistance)
- BSW Anti-Slip latex lamination with a non-skid waffle rubber materials
- Length: 2,000, 1,000 and 1,500 mm (=international standard)
Width: 1,000 mm (international standard), other dimensions on request
Thickness: 20, 25, 30, 40, 50 and 60 mm
Please note that 40 mm equates to international standard
E200 - BSW MMA Training Mat
- DIN 18032, Part 2 and DIN 7926:
40 mm standard thickness equates to approx. 73% force reduction
- approx. 200 kg/m³
- E 200 composite foam core
Fabric Cover Top and Sides
- BSW MMA non-textured anti-slip vinyl surface to avoid mat burns
Tensile Strength: DIN ISO 1241 – 2,480/2,420 N/5 cm
Tear Resistance: DIN 53363 – 100/200 N
- BSW Anti-Slip latex lamination with a non-skid waffle rubber material
- Length: 1,000, 2,000 mm
Width: 1,000 mm
Phthalates are chemical compounds used as softeners in the manufacturing of plastics, and are present in some low quality Judo / Martial Arts Mats. Investigations have revealed that phthalates can have negative impacts on human health. That’s why the cover fabrics on BSW mats are phthalate free. This is confirmed by test results conducted by the eco-institute in Cologne, where BSW products are tested for the most common phthalates.
MAKE A REQUEST
CS Pediluxe circular and rectangular entrance matting in Perth’s CBD.
The design of mental health interiors requires special attention to ligature resistant fixtures. Watch our video…
Watch this quick overview of Acrovyn® Hydroclad, a hygienic wall covering with great impact resistance.
COLOUR DISCLAIMER: Product colours should be used as a guide only. Actual product colours can vary from the colour on your screen due to variations in monitor displays.
CONTENT DISCLAIMER: ABS West has taken all reasonable care in producing the content contained in this website. However, ABS West will not be responsible to loss or damage arising from the use of this information. The contents of this website should not be used as a substitute to detailed analysis or investigations regarding product information, or any queries the reader wishes to have answered.