Hygienic Wall Cladding Hygienic Wall Cladding Snow White French Cream Grey Cloud Dove Dust Jade Alpine Blue
Hygienic Wall Cladding
Hygienic Wall Cladding
HYDROCLAD - What is it?
Hydroclad is a 2mm thick, hygienic internal wall cladding that meets the highest standards in terms of performance, safety and style. Read on to discover the many benefits of Hydroclad.
Hygienically Sensitive Areas
Hydroclad is specially designed for environments where hygiene is paramount. The highest possible standards of hygiene need to be maintained in environments such as: MEDICAL & SURGICAL FACILITIES | FOOD PROCESSING & PREPARATION | OPERATING THEATRES | PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY.
What makes Hydroclad so suitable for these areas?
1) ANTI-BACTERIAL: Hydroclad is impregnated, throughout the sheet composition, with an anti-bacterial additive. This aids in the fight against superbugs such as E-Coli, MRSA and Norovirus.
2) EASY TO CLEAN: The product also offers a smooth, non-porous surface that is easy to clean.
3) SEAMLESS: Hydroclad offers a seamless surface. Cracks in alternative wall coverings (such as tiles) can harbour bacteria and fungi.
4) IMPACT RESISTANT: As with all Acrovyn products, Hydroclad offers excellent impact resistance which helps to reduce maintenance costs. The abundance of wheeled traffic in hospitals and operating theatres requires wall surfaces to be robust and impact resistant. The harsh conditions in commercial kitchens also calls for surfaces that can endure regular impact.
5) FIRE RESISTANT: Hydroclad meets the highest fire rating standards of the Building Code of Australia. Commercial kitchens and laboratories have a greater fire risk than other environments, making it particularly important to select fire resistant products.
6) RESISTANT TO HARSH SUBSTANCES: Hydroclad resists damage from chemicals, acids and alkalis present in labs and health care facilities. Hot grease in commercial kitchens also poses no threat to the Acrovyn's hygienic wall cladding.
7) APPEARANCE: Hydroclad enhances the appearance of the environments in which the product is installed. A range of colours are available and the seamless finish provides a clean, smooth and uncluttered look.
Hydroclad is easy to install and can be installed with several jointing options including:
- Colour matched mastics
- Trim sections with integral co-extruded gasket to create a sealed joint
- Vinyl welding
Size & Colour:
Hydroclad is available in two standard sizes:
- 3050mm x 1220mm
- 2250mm x 970mm
6 standard colours are available:
- Snow White
- French Cream
- Dusty Jade
- Grey Cloud
- Alpine Blue
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Anti-bacterial additive throughout the sheet composition
- High impact resistance
- Smooth, impervious and non-porous
- Resistant to Chemicals, Acids, Alkalis, Grease etc
- Can be thermoformed for corners and reveals
- 2mm thickness
- Harbours no germs, bacteria or fungi
- Several jointing options
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Easy to maintain
- Clinically clean - aids in the fight to combat MRSA, E. Coli and other super bugs
- Avoids health risks associated cracked tiles
- Enhances appearance and avoids the use of unsightly grout
TYPICAL APPLICATION AREAS
- Operating theatres
- Medical and surgical facilities
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food processing and preparation