Acrovyn® by Design
WALL PROTECTION WITH CUSTOM IMAGERY
Acrovyn® by DesignWALL PROTECTION WITH CUSTOM IMAGERY
About the Sheeting
- Impact, scratch and chip resistant surface.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- No PBT (Persistent Bio-accumulative Toxins)
- No BPA (Bisphenol A)
- No halogenated fire retardants
- No chemicals of concern
- 100% recyclable
Sizes & Thicknesses Available
About the Images
Selecting the best, high resolution image is essential to ensure the best result. Subject matter and colours are important, but equally important is image quality. Your selected image needs to meet resolution requirements so it can be scaled to size without a drop in picture quality.
AT ORDER STAGE WE REQUIRE:
- An accurate wall elevation drawing, indicating image crop areas.
- A high resolution image/artwork supplied in the proper file format & resolution. The bleed area for Acrovyn by Design is 3mm on all sides, which should be taken into account when sizing the artwork, as cropping will occur.
Once we have received all the necessary drawings and images / artwork, we will supply a PDF layout drawing for final approval.
SUITABLE FILE FORMATS:
A range of file formats are suitable including: .AI, .EPS, .WFM, .TIF, .JPG, .PSD, RAW and press quality .PDF. If bitmap images contain layers, please flatten them before sending.
Vector formats are infinitely scalable and will produce high quality results, regardless of the final output size. Where both vector or bitmap formats are available for your selected image, vector should always be used.
If required, Acrovyn by Design can be printed with a solid colour. However, due to the print process limitations, it is not always possible to exactly match Pantone colours. If colour matching is critical, samples will be provided for proofing before we proceed with printing.
When supplying bitmap images, you need to consider how the viewer will be interacting with the artwork. Images seen from a longer distance can be output to a lower resolution, measured in ppi (pixels per inch).
The minimum recommended image resolutions are as follows:
- With a viewing distance of 1.5m or less, the minimum resolution should be 150ppi at actual output size.
- With a viewing distance of 1.5m-3m, the minimum resolution should be 100ppi at actual output size.
- With a viewing distance greater than 3m, the minimum resolution should be 72ppi at output size.
Out of respect for the intellectual copyright of others, we will only print images that comply with copyright requirements. We therefore suggest thoroughly researching the origin and copyright status of any image that you intend to use for your Acrovyn by Design project.
PAGE 15 OF THE ACROVYN BY DESIGN BROCHURE ALSO CONTAINS INFORMATION ABOUT IMAGES
Surfaces Typically Used For
- Interior walls
- Column casings
- Reception desk & nursing station facades
- Retail checkout facades
- Transport check-in desk facades
Venues Commonly Used In
- Retail facilities
- Food venues
- Sports stadia
- Financial institutions
- Transport termini
- Hotels / hospitality venues
- Lobbies / corridors
- Seating areas
- Daycare & youth areas
- Mixed-use areas
Summary of Benefits
- High quality image reproduction
- Allows creative freedom and striking visual impact
- No fear of the image fading or suffering damage
- An excellent way to revitalise existing areas
- High level of impact resistance to protect walls
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Helps to minimize maintenance and repair costs
- Durable & robust with long service life
- Environmentally sustainable
LATEST WALL & DOOR PROTECTION NEWS
Download the ACROVYN® Brochures
FIND DETAILED PRODUCT INFORMATION
ACROVYN® BY DESIGN
OPENS A NEW REALM OF DESIGN POSSIBILITIES TO CREATE STUNNING INTERIORS THAT LAST
uses Acrovyn 4000 sheeting which is FREE from:
PBTs (Persistent Bio-accumulative Toxins)
BPA (Bisphenol A)
HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE
CUSTOM IMAGES & SHAPES
FREE FROM HARMFUL CHEMICALS
STAIN & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
A FULLY RECYCLABLE PRODUCT
EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN
DESIGNED FOR A LONG SERVICE LIFE
LOVED BY ARCHITECTS & DESIGNERS
MAKE A REQUEST
ACROVYN WALL PROTECTION in 3 DIFFERENT FORMATS
DELIVERING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Address: 113 Garling St, O'Connor
Free Call: +61 8 9314 4000
Business Hours: 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
COLOUR DISCLAIMER: Product colours should be used as a guide only. Actual product colours can vary from the colour on your screen due to variations in monitor displays.
CONTENT DISCLAIMER: ABS West has taken all reasonable care in producing the content contained in this website. However, ABS West will not be responsible to loss or damage arising from the use of this information. The contents of this website should not be used as a substitute to detailed analysis or investigations regarding product information, or any queries the reader wishes to have answered.